“You have done a super job. The book is readable, easy to absorb in one or two sittings and covers all the topics that a pre-retiree is thinking about. ” Bob at Satisfying Retirement
While writing LoveBeingRetired for more than four years now, I am learning how to better prepare myself for my own eventual retirement. Along the way I have shared in numerous blogs what I believe to be useful information to help all of us all better navigate the jungle that is retirement planning. I sincerely believe that if you do not plan, it will not happen the way you want.
To summarize my ongoing education and the journey so far, I created a short book covering some important lessons learned:
* How to know when you can afford to retire
* Understanding the real cost of building that nest egg beyond what you need
* How to prepare the important relationships in your life for your retirement to be
* What are realistic guidelines for living a frugal yet fulfilling retirement
* Learning to accept aging
* Where to find inspiration in living daily retired life
* Tips on how to stay healthy so you can enjoy your retirement life
* How to identify and pursue your passion
My own retirement planning is a work forever in progress. But I believe I have begun to identify those important steps that will allow me realize the fulfilling retirement I hope for and I am happy to share them with you.
“Thank you for the very informative e-book! It is very simple, straight forward and comprehensive. I would consider this a must read for all planning to retire.”
To receive a free copy of “Navigating the Retirement Jungle” send an email request to email@example.com.
Enjoy the book and enjoy the journey.